Partnering with Cavendish
How we can work together?
Benefits and treats…
By partnering with Cavendish, you will have a dedicated point of contact available to help support and work with you to maximise your engagement.
PR and Partnership Awareness;
- We’ll shout about everything you do on our channels, including social media, website and PR
- Logo and company information displayed on our website
- Shout outs throughout the partnership to our database through email marketing, our annual newsletter and Impact Report
- Personalised thank you letters, certificates and social media posts
- Access to our Corporate Wellbeing Services
- Access to our Will Partnership Scheme offering your employees a Will in lieu of a donation to Cavendish
- Access to well-being sessions run at your workplace to help team morale, engagement and CSR priorities
Opportunities for your staff;
- Opportunities to sponsor events and services at the centre – furthering your reach across our network
- Places for your team/friends/colleagues to take part in our challenge events
- Invitations to all events throughout the year
- Shout about what we do at Cavendish, and how others can get involved!
- Fundraise for Cavendish throughout your partnership – remember just £27 funds an hour of therapy!
- Promote our partnership on your website and social media
- Share our e-newsletters with your team
- Could your company match fund your efforts?
- Get your staff to engage with our social media
- Follow us on LinkedIn –https://www.linkedin.com/company/cavendish-cancer-care/
Whatever you can do to help support your local cancer charity, means we can continue to be there for anyone affected by cancer. We can’t do what we do without you!
For more information on partnering with Cavendish, please contact our Partnerships Manager, Kirsty White on email@example.com.