A personal fundraising page with Just Giving will save you time and effort when collecting sponsorship from friends and family, it is not as hard as you may think.
Instead of sending you cash and cheques, your supporters can donate securely and tax-efficiently on your page by credit or debit card. The money is sent directly to our bank account, saving you time collecting the money.
Using these website will cut down on Cavendish Cancer Care administrative costs, ensuring more of your money goes straight to the cause. They will reclaim the 25% tax on every pound donated by UK taxpayers in the Gift Aid scheme, so your gift goes further.
Once you have set up your page you will be able to spend more time training and less time collecting money. You can email your friends with your page address and your fundraising is as good as done. Just Giving also allow you to link your page to you Facebook and Twitter account to help promote you efforts.
How to set up your fundraising page with Just Giving
- Go straight to the Cavendish Just Giving homepage.
- Click “Fundraise for us”.
- Log in to your JustGiving account – Or, enter your email address to set one up.
- Let them know what you’re doing to raise money – Are you taking part in an organised event, celebrating a Personal occasion, raising money In memory of someone or taking on your own Personal challenge?
- Select or search for your event (this step is only if you’re creating a page for an organised event).
- Finalise your selection – Let them know if you’re doing an event or challenge in memory of someone, and if you’d like to stay up to date with Cavendish Cancer Care news and Just Giving’s news.
- Choose your Just Giving web address.
- Create your page.
Your page is set up and ready to receive donations. You can now personalise your page and share it with your contacts. Following these simple steps to create your page takes less than a minute.