Omega at Abbeydale Fundraising Lunch FAQs
These FAQs were last updated: Friday 18th June 2021
Please note that all attendees should adhere to the current government guidance at the time of the event, to keep everyone safe. Please click here to read the current guidelines – https://www.gov.uk/guidance/covid-19-coronavirus-restrictions-what-you-can-and-cannot-do
- How do I book a table?
- In order to reduce their administrative load on Omega at Abbeydale, bookings need to be made online via cavcare.org.uk/events/ladieslunch so please do not contact them directly
- Can I book a table for two?
- No, due to COVID and social distancing requirements the capacity of the venue is half what it usually is. Therefore in order to maximise the generosity of Omega at Abbeydale and Sheffield Window Centre table bookings are a minimum of 6 people. Please bear this in mind when you are booking.
- Can I pay for myself but join a table of six with friends and family?
- Yes, if you are paying for yourself, please let us know in the text box on the order form. Please decide who is lead person for your table and have all people booking use this name.
- How many people can be on my table?
- The rule of six applies to all hospitality venues therefore tables can seat a maximum of 6 people only.
- One of my guests doesn’t have an email address?
- Please provide a contact number in this instance only
- Why have you asked for details for everyone that I’m coming with?
- Omega at Abbeydale needs these details to comply with track and trace requirements placed on restaurants. This is to ensure your safety.
- Will I receive a physical confirmation of my table booking in the post?
- No, your booking confirmations will be provided at the time of payment electronically.
- Can I change the name of a guest on my table?
- Yes, to change the name and contact details of a guest on your table, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Will there be parking?
- Omega at Abbeydale has ample parking spaces available
- What is the menu?
- As Omega at Abbeydale has given this lunch service exclusively to Cavendish supporters to raise funds for us a special menu will be finalised nearer the time based on local seasonal produce
- I have a dietary requirement?
- Please email all dietary requirements to email@example.com after confirming your booking but no later than 2nd July 2021
If you have any further queries about this event, please contact our fundraising team on firstname.lastname@example.org