Corporate Curling Competition
January 19, 2022
This event is now sold out. To find out about the next event or about working with Cavendish, please contact Kirsty on email@example.com
Back by popular demand!
Ever wanted to try your hand at curling?
After a successful Curling Competition on the 16th November at iceSheffield, we are back by popular demand. We had a fantastic event with over 75 people and 35 businesses represented! Well done to our winning team, Freeths, who were closely followed by OSL Cutting Technologies!
So we’re back, and this time we’re bigger, with huge thanks to Highlander for generously continuing to sponsor this event!
Don’t worry, this isn’t the Winter Olympics – we’ll leave that to the professionals in February. This is a very easy, fun and no pressure environment to get to network and do something different at the same time!
Tickets are £20 per person.
Take a look at some of our curlers from last time!
Frequently Asked Questions;
- Do I have to play?
- Not at all, you can come along for the networking and cheer on from the side lines!
- What do I wear?
- We recommend wrapping up warm, with layers. It is cold on the ice rink but once you start curling and sweeping, you may warm up!
- What footwear do I need?
- Wear or bring a pair of trainers or comfy, sturdy shoes (no heels, or open toed shoes please!) You will be walking on the ice.
- How do I form a team?
- You can either purchase a block of 4 or 5 tickets for a team, or individual tickets and join a team on the day. This is a great way to meet new people! Teams are made of 4 or 5 people!
- Is there parking?
- There is a large car park at iceSheffield which is free to park in during your time at the event.
If you have any further questions or queries about the event, please contact Kirsty on firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to Highlander Computing Solutions for kindly sponsoring this event.
For over 20 years, Sheffield based Highlander has provided end-to-end IT services and solutions to organisations throughout the UK and beyond. They firmly believe they can inspire change for the better and keep IT the way it should be; uncomplicated. They help ensure technology never stands in your way but instead becomes an enabler for smarter, more efficient working that supports the goals of your business.
They stand by honesty, fairness, value for money, and dogged determination – qualities they believe make them a great place to work and an IT partner to trust.