Corporate Partner Levels
We love to work with all organisations across the region and want to showcase the amazing charitable work you are doing to help us sustain and grow our service. However, we appreciate some organisations like to work with their employees and support causes close to them, or do not have a formal process. That’s where our Partner Levels scheme can help.
We appreciate that the amount of money raised does not always correspond to the amount of effort you put in. This is why we run a one of a kind charity partnership scheme where it’s about levels of participation and engagement rather than funds raised. We have set out fun and meaningful goals for your corporate team to aim for, making sure your partnership is as impactful and engaging as possible for you and us!
For more information on our partner levels, or how to get involved, please contact our Corporate Partnerships Officer, Kirsty White on email@example.com.
Benefits and treats…
- We’ll shout about everything you do on our channels
- A dedicated account manager, always on hand for a chat
- We’ll help you come up with brilliant fundraising ideas
- Access to our wellbeing and/or nutrition sessions for an additional fee
As silver, plus:
- Logo on screen in reception
- 10 places for your team/friends/colleagues on a challenge event of your choice – on the house, of course
As gold, plus:
- A wellbeing and/or nutrition session at your workplace
- A place on our donor recognition board at the Tim Pryor Centre
- Shout about what we do at Cavendish, and how others can get involved!
- Promote our partnership on your website and social media
- Share our e-newsletters with your team
- Could your company match fund your efforts?
- Get your staff to engage with our social media (bonus points if you leave a comment telling us how great we are!)
- Follow us on LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/cavendish-cancer-care/