Where we can help you
Cavendish Cancer Care is based at the Cavendish Centre
The Cavendish Centre, 27 Wilkinson Street, Sheffield S10 2GB
- At Wilkinson Street we see clients and provide them with the full range of our services – you can contact us by phone or email or call in to make an appointment
- We will see you within 5 days of you making contact with us
- You will be seen by one of our assessors who will listen to your story and together you will make a plan of care, based on your concerns and needs
- We will provide you with a number of sessions with one of our therapists
- When your care is completed, you will talk to your assessor again
- We would expect that you will have seen a real improvement in your ability to cope with your issues and feelings
- This will be an opportunity to think about your next steps
- But remember that we are still here for you if you need help in the future
They didn’t cure my cancer, but they did help me cope with it.
Cavendish Cancer Care also provide our services at:
Cancer Support Centre and Weston Park Hospital
If you are a Radiotherapy Patient, or on Ward 2 or 3 at Weston Park Hospital – ask the Nursing staff and they will put you in touch with our service there.
We provide: Massage, Reiki, Reflexology, Hypnotherapy & Visualisation and Shiatsu.
Macmillan Palliative Care Unit at Northern General Hospital
We provide: Reiki, Massage, Aromatherapy and Healing – ask the Nursing staff and they will put you in touch with our service there.